Meaningful Work with a Mission Driven EmployerWorking within CCLS means more than just putting in your time and getting a paycheck. It is about supporting people with disabilities as you help them learn to become more independent in their community.
To apply online or contact CCLS regional employment recruitersClick on the position interested in the following regional positions listed below:
Employment opportunities continue to become available in nine regions throughout Wisconsin
To work in Watertown, WI in the Corporate Office:
Corporate Office (Watertown, WI) Job Openings
To work in Beaver Dam, Juneau, Portage, and nearby towns:
Central Region Job Openings
To work in Waukesha:
Eastern Region Job Openings
To work in Milwaukee:
Eastern Metro Region Job Openings
To work in Stevens Pont, Plover, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield and nearby towns:
North Central Region Job Openings
To work in Black River Falls,Trempealeau, Holmen and nearby area:
North Western Region Job Openings
To work in Madison:
South Central Region Job Openings
To work in Janesville:
Southern Region Job Openings
To work in La Crosse, Onalaska and nearby area:
Western Region Job Openings
What we doCCLS assists people with varying disabilities in their community - in home life, work and leisure. We offer paid on the job training for you.
Who we want
- Compassionate, caring, dependable people who want a purpose in their work life.
- Experience is great, but not required.
- Licensed drivers with good records preferred.
- Acceptable drug screen and background check result.
What you get
- Work that gives you purpose, meaning in life - to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Flexible work schedules.
- A variety of available work settings and hours.
- Opportunities for job advancement.
- Benefits for full and part time staff.