Creative Community Living Services is a provider of services and supports for individuals with disabilities, traumatic brain injury, mental health and seniors with aging concerns. We provide you person-centered, individualized community supports. Your needs, strengths, and desires are considered, and we work together with you to build supports around them.
Our goal at CCLS is to assist you in expanding and maintaining your independence. Our services are suited to fit your needs—for example, help with your personal cares, budgeting/finances and menu planning/meal preparation. We encourage social interaction and use community resources to plan activities.
- Community Supported Living - Supports to assist you build a full life within your community
- Supportive Home Care - In-home Services such as personal cares, homemaking and chore assistance
- Daily Living Skills Training - Teaching skills to build independence in your daily life routine
- Independent Living Programs - Staff provide come-in support and on-call availability
- Adult Family Homes – Assisted living in 1-2 bed certified or 3-4 bed state licensed homes
- Community Based Residential Facilities – Assisted living in 5-8 bed state licensed homes
- Comprehensive Community Services
- Respite Services
- Non-medical Transportation
- Supported Employment Services – Assessment, job development, skill training & coaching
- Pre-Vocational Services
- Recreational Services
- Nurse Services
- Day Services
Provider Network Member:
- Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Western Wisconsin Cares MCO
- ContinuUs MCO
- Milwaukee Cty Department of Family Care MCO
- Community Cares Connections of Wisconsin MCO
- Care Wisconsin MCO
- Community Care Inc.MCO
- Dane County Human Services
- Waukesha County Human Services
- Rock County Human Services
- Monroe County Human Services
- Adams County Human Services
We believe that you should be actively involved in choosing and implementing services and those services should be delivered in the most appropriate environment available.
Your care manager, staff with the Aging and Disability Resource Center and/or our staff will conduct an assessment of your skills and needs. The program and the type of services offered to you are based on that initial assessment. Be assured that as your needs and desires change, our staff will work to ensure you receive the most appropriate supports.